Counts-As Flamers of Tzeentch

Azekai

Hey all, I have been batting around this idea and I want to get my fellow traitor's opinions- flamers of Tzeentch are really nasty and I want to include them, but I hate their models and I think Tzeentch is silly. I am considering using re-based warp talons as Nurgly flamers, and using IG flamer sponsons greenstuffed in where their fingers would be (since the kit has them seperated so conviently already). The end result would be that their weapons would be similar to Huron's Tyrant's Claw.

In this way I would be able to field the nifty new Warp Talons without hating how they function on the battlefield. Does this seem like a good idea, or is this extra heresy?

Thanks for the replies, gents. I admit, the power armor does feel a little funny. To remedy this, I think I might toss in some gnarly daemon parts in order to make them look the part of, y'know, daemons. Something along the lines of tattered biological wings and insect mutations . . .

The infiltrator idea is interesting, Iron_Within, but since flamers move as jump infantry, I want to reflect that. My traitor guard regiment is not quite well-equipped to get away with their own jump packs either. : P

Archived