One more sleep ...

Isiah

No I-Pad here, no I-Pad support in this part of the world Neither. Paper it is then (LE too, I couldn't resist). If they ever release in Android I will likely get all the dexes in that format too, very easy reference to carry around in a tablet etc.

s

I am going for a physical copy now, when I get around to investing in the ipad later this year, I will invest in that version to have with me for all the gaming advantages it seems to have, nothing like easy access rule book hehehe.

Fortunately I'll be up bright and early tomorrow at my LFGS where I preordered all my goodies.

Unfortunately I will be participating in a tournament there as well, with the last edition DA codex.

Curse my luck.

Tomorrow morning I will be racing my way down to two different places to pick up two different lots of pre-orders. Can't wait! On the downside, I won't actually be able to build any of the models in question until the following weekend... argh!

I was just looking at iTunes again and notice that the codex has been with them since the 30th November and has had some updates already, one of them been errata! Do you think that the physical copy would have been printed before these changes were made?

As one of the non-iPad owners I have little choice but to go with the printed version sad.gif

Selah brother.

All I got for digital options is a netbook (with android, but no idea how to use it).

Dead-Tree all the way for me.

And since I'll have the dead-tree version, I wouldn't feel bad about torrenting a digital version (cba to do so mostly).

Besides, I collect (old) codices. ;)

Yup, I bet I just paid $180 for a book that is already out of date. I hope errata don't start coming in that dreadful WD magazine, that would really break my will to live.

You pay WHAT!?

In the UK we pay like the equivalent of $57 NZD with currency conversion. But if your minimum wage is like $13 or something hmm. I don't know. Seems WRONG!

I did'int even pay that for the codex I paid £26 from a stockist too.

I will be heading over to the not so local GW store to pick up my preorder around noon tomorrow. That's still too long, but I've been dreaming of uses for new sprue bits and kit-bashes. :D I have a feeling I may get in trouble with the missus because I want MORE stuff than I originally ordered. I have a feeling several of my units may find themselves pulled apart and re-kitted.

Yup, I bet I just paid $180 for a book that is already out of date. I hope errata don't start coming in that dreadful WD magazine, that would really break my will to live.

You pay WHAT!?

In the UK we pay like the equivalent of $57 NZD with currency conversion. But if your minimum wage is like $13 or something hmm. I don't know. Seems WRONG!

I did'int even pay that for the codex I paid £26 from a stockist too.

I know funny huh!

Even though it's cheaper to get them ex UK the postage times suck a little so I spent $465 on the one-click launch bundle. I couldn't decide what I wanted plus I didn't want to get the codex just to find out the flyers were really good.

Archived