locator beacon

Brother iKon

The following vehicles are entitled to use any of the items listed in the Dark Angels Vehicle Equipment List on page 65:

Rhino, razorback, all versions of Land raiders, Whirlwing, Vindicator, Predator. So you can purchase the locator beacon for any of those vehicles.

SG

Drop Pod.

The following vehicles are entitled to use any of the items listed in the Dark Angels Vehicle Equipment List on page 65:

Rhino, razorback, all versions of Land raiders, Whirlwing, Vindicator, Predator. So you can purchase the locator beacon for any of those vehicles.

SG

Locator Beacon is not in the list that vehicles can buy, its only in the drop pod entry.

Sorry, SG, but the only things the vehicles listed can take (which are the only four on the list) are: Dozer Blade, Storm Bolter, Extra Armor, and Hunter-killer Missile. Lion El Jason is correct, only the Drop Pod has the Locator Beacon as an option, just like only the Vindicator has a Siege Shield as an option, even though it is also detailed on page 65.

Sorry guys...you are correct... This is the one thing that I find about the codex that is confusing as you have to go forward and backwards...I was looking at the description page (65) and assumed that all those wargear were also listed on the DA Wargear List on page 91. my bad.... damn... more penance...wallbash.gif

SG

Archived