Company Master builds

Tiger9gamer

@Tiger: I say go with a 40mm base with the arti armour load out.

Characters always look better on larger than normal bases, and a 40mm will actually be easier to get the B2B Fortress buff (if it works - book at home)

And sorry for parade raining earleir in the thread :D

A model can replace one weapon with one of the following. ergo You can replace one weapon. ergo Not two weapons. I thought that as well.

It can actually only be interpretted one way, now that way might have been a mistake but as written it means you can only take one. The chaos codex is written in this way as well. You CANNOT choose these sections multiple times so when it says ONE with ONE thats what it means. The restriction you mentioned is just to stop you from taking the same named weapons on multiple guys. We can hope they errata it to something else but I doubt that will happen.

Just to be clear, there does not seem to be a need for an errata and you can replace multiple times.

On page 90 is the rule for Options, which is where the Ranged Weapons, Melee Weapons, Terminator Weapons, Special Issue Wargear and Chapter Relics are found.

The rule for Options states: "Where an option states that you may exchange one weapon 'and/or' another, you may replace either or both, provided you pay the points cost for each."

Now, since the Options listings in the army list entries say "may take items from" indicating plural and with the above wording, it does seem to indicate that you can utilize these options multiple times to exchange weapons.

Archived