Khorne list

Khaines wrath

Just a quick note,

Strategy discussions belong here but pure list discussions belong in the Army List Subforum.

In order to better assist you with tactics against Tau it would help a lot if you could be more specific, i.e. do you have a regular Tau opponent and what does his lists look like?

Just a quick note,

Strategy discussions belong here but pure list discussions belong in the Army List Subforum.

In order to better assist you with tactics against Tau it would help a lot if you could be more specific, i.e. do you have a regular Tau opponent and what does his lists look like?

Yeah sorry not used to new setup of bolter and chainsword

He uses hammer head 1 hq guy in a suit 3 forge world suits

10 kroot in a transport some standard guys with ethereal

Another standard squad

Gk uses 10 Paladins Kaldor

Dreadnought psy auto cannon and a landraider with 2 assassins( sniper rifle)

Necrons

2 warrior squads 1 with lord 1 with overlord

Doomsday arc 2 ( command barges with guns?) can't remember what they're called off the top of my head

Orks lots of boys in trukks

With a couple of more boys with a mega nob squad with mega warboss and some different variations of boys with guns (1 burna squad mek with some big ass gun) I think and some other guys I think come with Dakka guns

Logan with rune priest and tech priest with terminators

2 landraiders blood claws or grey hunters I don't know but they had chain swords some swift claws ( guys on bikes) and scouts

Space marine assault on black reach with gk allies 2 5 squads paladins and draigo

Thousand sons chaos space marine squad lord with bless givers lord with term armour with term squad and a couple of rhinos and a predator

And black Templars who my brother hasn't vs yet so doesn't know his list

Sorry I was not specific before I was in a rush

Archived