Finding Cypher

Vincent val Munshin

Do you mean at all on him or after the Fall of Caliban? If any, there would be Fall of Angels HH novel. There is the audio book Malediction and there are a few others can't remember the other books by BL.

There is also some stuff in the 2nd Edition Chaos Space Marines Codex. They had him the 2nd version of the 3rd Edition Codex I think, that or it was a Chapter Approved article for around that time. Also any of the snidbits athat are in the Dark Angels Codices. laugh.png

alas i had hoped that they would put him in there as a hq choice with a squad of fallen for extrq objectives f your oponet played ig or chaos sm...

sooo i gues he shall stay in the foam with the other fallen...

Welcome.

Yeah. I was sad that they didn't put him in either the C:CSM or the DA codex f(or some reason to at least have him out. lqtm) I suppose that there is a hope that Cypher is brought in later on somehow either through WD Supplement or in a Supplement book. i would really like to be able to either Field the real Cypher or play against him.......

3.5(I think official name is like 3rd edition, 2nd print) Codex:CSM had an entry for him. Angels of Darkness by Gav Thorpe and Fallen Angels by Mike Lee all feature him. I can neither confirm or deny if Malediction involves Cypher or simply the Fallen. In retrospect, there are few sources that involve him but apparently those few sources contain a wealth of knowledge. I would imagine that he is at least mentioned in the DA Codex, but I do not own a copy so all I can do is imagine.

There was a bit of a story in WD around the time of the Black Crusade event. Abbadon met with the "voice of the Emperor" aboard the Planet Killer. The "Voice" happened to be wearing a robe over black power armour, and had two pistols (one Bolt, other Plasma) and a large sword on him. Fun Fact; This "Voice" could draw his Plasma pistol, blast a terminator in the face, and re-holster it so fast that Abbadon could barely follow it.

Part of Abbadon's deal with the "voice" was to keep the Dark Angels busy around the Caliban system. I'll dig through and see if I can find the exact issue and story.

I'm pretty sure I remember reading a short story where cypher was on abaddon's planet killer and killed all of his bodyguards so that he could have a chat alone with abaddon....

...such a cool character!

I believe there will be a "chapter approved" sort of thing for the future. allies will be the focus and the fallen will have an entry in this codex of allies. So I'd imagine he will be given a bigger spot light there and not in actual army codices.

Archived