Limited Edition Codex Fallen Names

Vash113

So the new Codex is out and while I picked up a standard copy I noticed that the limited edition copy has the names of a number of Fallen Dark Angels printed on the back cover/inside back cover and those names would make a great addition to the Dark Angels comprehensive history. Since I hope some of you guys picked up the limited edition codex if someone could send me/post a list of the mentioned names here that would be great!

There are some hard to read names on the back of the dust jacket, many of them are obscured by art and other effects.

You would not be able to read them in a pic. I will try to get some names down:

Cypher

As....

Methalas

Anovel

Hezikah

...admus

Ce...us

Z...

Hebede...

Abaddas

Solas

Abdazi...

Magro

...ar

Alazier

Ho...

Ereziel

Gadmon

R...eth

Akaton

L...er

Quinlon Ronth

Cephesus

Bart...

...nes

Zahariel

Ga...pha

Haram..

...aswarin

Hedek

Rabben

Hagmal...

...algon

Haerot

...us

Ammaegon

Lanabas

Pulgo

Zhek

Banael

A...

Haruk

Ophiel

Phael

Cad...

A...

...Phon

Perabaebon?

...aliba

Hesek

Ishkael

Hag...

Torrel

Cassael

Aramiel

Mor...

...egol

Zerin

Aelan Storiel

Paer...baraban

Somariel

Mikah Abdael Mokh

Shaeloh

Had...

Anan Khaedek

Naelo

Shemdrak Tellan

Or..ebbon

Ephrahael Pharago

Culmi...

Vain

G...

Kurael Vokt

Amadriel

Arion Sorgriel

Asmod...kiah

Abrahor

Man Sorgon

Azanael

So...n

Gallivo...

Corston Creed

T...

Limni Raelon

That's the best I can do team, please feel free to improve the list :D

Stobz

Stobz I think that's the best anyone is going to get. I'm actually really disappointed it is so hard to read these names! It was one of the main reasons that I bought the book. Now I have to strain my already bad eyes even more. :(

Interesting to see Zahariel on there.I always assumed that he died during the Fall of Caliban, and given how Fallen Angels panned out, killed by Cypher

Could be a different Zahariel, but what fun is that.

Interesting to see Zahariel on there.I always assumed that he died during the Fall of Caliban, and given how Fallen Angels panned out, killed by Cypher

Could be a different Zahariel, but what fun is that.

/agree

There's as few names on that list that either have appeared (or in the case of some missing letters strongly hints at appearing) in plenty of fluff over the years including BL work

Well, who's to say that the list of the Fallen is nothing more than a roster of the Dark Angels that were stationed on Caliban at the time? Certainly some of them died in the battle, but if the Dark Angels don't know exactly who that was, they're left with guesswork.

This is, perhaps, another example of how the quest of the Unforgiven Chapters is a fool's errand, completely unattainable because some of those that they hunt have already died (either in the battle that saw the destruction of Caliban or in the intervening years).

Well, who's to say that the list of the Fallen is nothing more than a roster of the Dark Angels that were stationed on Caliban at the time? Certainly some of them died in the battle, but if the Dark Angels don't know exactly who that was, they're left with guesswork. This is, perhaps, another example of how the quest of the Unforgiven Chapters is a fool's errand, completely unattainable because some of those that they hunt have already died (either in the battle that saw the destruction of Caliban or in the intervening years).

But is not part of the alure of the 'Quest for Redemption' that the quest is really unattainable?

Well, who's to say that the list of the Fallen is nothing more than a roster of the Dark Angels that were stationed on Caliban at the time? Certainly some of them died in the battle, but if the Dark Angels don't know exactly who that was, they're left with guesswork.

At least five of those names are established Fallen besides Cypher: Abadass, Anovel, Cadmus, Cephesus, and Methalas. I'm sure there are others that I can't remember off the top of my cranium. As such, I'm not sure that this can genuinely be called just a list of individuals stationed on Caliban...

I would say that's the kicker. The Dark Angels wouldn't really be able to establish what legion members died during the battle, or for that matter have a good roster of who the new Astartes were on the planet anyway. What with Luther holding back the forces on Caliban up until the Lion returned. It's more than likely guess work and sightings of black power armoured baddies with robes on that provides names for the said lists. Or in the case of Cypher green power armour for some strange reason...

Archived