Does anyone know where to find thunder hammers?

TheAvengingKnee

I am trying to add some thunder hammers(prefferably Dark Angels ones) to my deathwing terminators but I need some extra ones(5 or so not a huge ammount) and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find them(I'm in the US but would be willing to buy from sites out of the US if they are reputable). Any help finding them would be great.

I am trying to add some thunder hammers to my deathwing terminators but I need some extra ones(5 or so not a huge ammount) and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find them(I'm in the US but would be willing to buy from sites out of the US if they are reputable). Any help finding them would be great.

Try either ebay or The War Store: http://www.thewarstore.com/ though ebay will be a faster option.

Ebay doesn't have much at the moment that I could find, hopefully the war store has some in stock.

The warstore always has bits in stock. That's why they charge higher than the average bit store. Because you're usually not waiting weeks for them to come in :D

GW has some in their direct order.

http://www.games-wor...Id=prod1710026a

I get lots of Bitz through trading at my local FLGS or via Ebay (can give you some useful stores/seller's if interested, just drop a pm).

I looked at the ones from GW and I would have bought them but I wanted to use the DA stormshields(I like them a lot) but they go on the left hand and those thunder hammers are left handed.

eBay, there are currently two sets that are ending in the next day or so I could see from a quick search, and a couple of buy it now options too.

What did you search on ebay, I tried but all I could find was one buy it now for about $10 and one for $0.99 with 6 days left.

Archived