9th Legion Praetor/Chapter Master

Gorlak

Hello Brothers!

I am putting together a senior commander for my Heresy Legion force that I have considered for some time. The first attempt is in the, admittedly rather poor, pictures below.

I am looking for any and all feedback, particularly relating to the posing. I have been torn between a more aggressive pose, lunging forward using another set of Sang Guard legs, or a slightly more reserved, calculating pose. Whats here is somewhere in between I feel, as if he is about to move, a potential if you like.

The jump pack hasn't been cleaned up yet and will be magnetized to swap out with a regular pack. The head will also be swap-able for a bare head. I am tempted by a shield too, a small round shield, but I am concerned that it'll appear to visually heavy for an assault commander.

Anyway, any and all comments welcome! Thank you for looking.

IMG_1251.JPG

IMG_1253.JPG

IMG_1255.JPG

IMG_1258.JPG

Thanks. No it's not an Anvil part, it's a Black Templar lantern type bit. I wanted something a bit different to a regular Infernus pistol to represent an Archeotech pistol. Same goes for the blade really, a pre-cursor to the blades encarmine perhaps.

Aha. I did consider that part as a possibility. Looks unique, props to you for making an archeotech pistol that looks good. Great job on the barrel drilling, btw. :tu:

Absolutely love the dynamism of the pose on this model, and for the record- the use of the bt lantern bit as a weapon barrel? nothing short of inspired (and it looks positively divine! don't be surprised if people steal that idea, it's a good one!)

Archived