New DA comic batrep! The Hive fleet ithacus....

Polythemus

Hey dark angel fans!

Polythemus here to give you something long overdue.... A Dark Angel comic batrep! This was from before the codex was released but i tend to go entertainment first, so hopefully you enjoy it.

The backstory is one before the days of the tyranid invasion. The records of this encounter have never reached the inquistion and all rumors must be kept from the ears of the ultramarines. The only way to learn this story is to gird your heart and prepare yourself for galaxy is darker than you know. Our story begins on the hive world of Ithacus rumored to be the site of a mechanicus excavation for an STC, but the astropathic choir has gone silent and the Dark angels must be quick if they are to discover the mechanicus site and the secrets hidden there... First Encounter of HIve Fleet Ithacus.

This is a new DA blog i am constructing. I thought it would help to keep the batreps in one place and some other stuff too as it will be easier to manage and update the stories that way. This particular batrep is one in a series i will have with an ongoing story and a culmination in a 3000 pt apocalypse game at its conclusion. I hope you enjoy it and tell me what you think!

That was a great read! My favorite part was the "Wow he looks pissed. I hope those terminators know what they're doing!" I'm excited for the next one!

But just an FYI, you linked to the mobile version of your blog. Took me a few minutes to realize what happened and why did it look so weird on my screen whistlingW.gif

ah thanks for the tip. Still geting the hang of the thing. Thanks to you both for reading and commenting. I'm working on getting all the other comic batreps up on the site. This will be a long process but hopefully it should be worth it when it all gets finished.

that Polythemus was a hilarious read! well done sir! your creativity and use of photoshop earns you much glory in the annuls of the Dark Angels ~grins~

cant wait to see another humorous battle report from you... thanks again!

Thanks everybody! i really apreciate when you all take the time to comment, it truly warms the heart.

Be sure to check back as ill be reposting some of the older batreps ive done in this style which you may not have seen. In addition ill be continuing the saga of the battle for ithacus. sadly each of the reports takes a long time to do, (the lag time is about a month when nothing gets in the way, which has never happened) so it will be a while before i have one for the new codex. Again thanks for reading!

Thanks everybody! i really apreciate when you all take the time to comment, it truly warms the heart.

Be sure to check back as ill be reposting some of the older batreps ive done in this style which you may not have seen. In addition ill be continuing the saga of the battle for ithacus. sadly each of the reports takes a long time to do, (the lag time is about a month when nothing gets in the way, which has never happened) so it will be a while before i have one for the new codex. Again thanks for reading!

Oh you've been saved in google reader already :P :D

Archived