Old Bloodthirster model - Use as Daemon Prince?

Aqui

Hi

I found my old school Greater Daemon of Khorne and was wondering if I can get some answers to a few things I've considered. As far as I know, the modern greater Daemon models (especially the Forge World ones) are far larger than the older ones such as the one I have. If this true, then using him in his old role is either impractical or no longer allowed. Is the older greater Daemon of Khorne suitable for use as a Daemon Prince instead? I would have uploaded a picture of him, but none of my cameras have any charge and my phone has inexplicably decided to refuse to take a decent picture dry.png

Any clarification in this matter would be awesome sauce happy.png

Edit: Not a brilliant picture, but here he is: Greater Daemon of Khorne (circa 1990's ish)

The paint job is from back then too (although I still like it). I may keep him as he is or strip and repaint...

I use mine as a Bloodthirster. No complaints so far about his size, though I'm very generous about drawing LOS to him because of it and I'm planning on modelling mine on a built-up base to make up for his lack of height.

I think it'd be fine to use as a Daemon Prince. He's still pretty small even for a DP, but he's armed pretty appropriately so I don't see why not.

Archived