Chaos points difference

recon0321

Brothers

I am working on a war band and was wondering what is the basic cost of a squad with aspiring champion and a special/heavy weapon... I don't own the new dex yet..and just want some squads to build

Thanks

I think the ToS is against specific points values. Like if I posted a a five man squad, I could post a total for the squad and any modifications to it, but I could not break it down and say "The total is this, part A costs this much, B this much and C this much." I say this because there total squad points all over but no breakdowns and I haven't seen anything about the totals being bad. That said, and if it is true, how big do you, recon0321 consider a basic squad to be?

I think the ToS is against specific points values. Like if I posted a a five man squad, I could post a total for the squad and any modifications to it, but I could not break it down and say "The total is this, part A costs this much, B this much and C this much." I say this because there total squad points all over but no breakdowns and I haven't seen anything about the totals being bad. That said, and if it is true, how big do you, recon0321 consider a basic squad to be?

1 champion with 9 marines with a flamer plasma pistol and power fist

Brothers

I am working on a war band and was wondering what is the basic cost of a squad with aspiring champion and a special/heavy weapon... I don't own the new dex yet..and just want some squads to build

Thanks

Please review the rules, asking for point costs is a no-no.

Consider this a friendly reminder.

Archived