Looking for a bit

Drehn

I hope this is the right place for this, if not I apologize. I'm working on some conversions, specifically a librarian, and I'd like to find just the right arm. I'm looking for a marine arm that is basically on fire. I know I could green stuff it, but thats not exactly my strength. I know there are plenty of fantasy weapons I could use, but I'm trying to find a hand/arm with the effect. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

For your benefit of knowledge- these kinds of threads should go in the PC&A questions subsection of this forum, just above this work in progress section.

To answer your question though:

the wizard kit from warhammer fantasy (empire) has both a flaming skull and a flaming sword that are easy glued onto a hand/replace a hand with.

the corpse cart from the vampire counts fantasy army has various braziers that can be cut, made to fit, and then gap filled with greenstuff.

the skaven screaming bell has a smoking lantern, with smoke effect similar to seraphicus' backpack from the limited edition dark vengeance set (if you were to make a lava/fireball in the hand, you could use the smoking effect from that lantern to cool effect)

The link sicksix has provided is also of value- lot of choice bits there.

Best of luck on your project brother!

Archived