Phonicas Campaign - Scenario 4 Launched

Dono1979

Hi all,

Please forgive the intrusion, I am just wanting to let everyone know that the fourth scenario of the Phonicas Campaign (a narrative driven global campaign) has just launched so we are now half way through the campaign. People can jump in at any time and play as much or as little as they like, they can even play different factions. The campaign in a nutshell is that every army in 40k is split into four major factions, whenever you play games and report them, those games accumulate points towards that faction manipulating the story of the campaign and what happens.

Unfortunately the faction which the Blood Angels belong to (the Executioners) have had very little representation, and although I have played a couple of games with my Kildrech Crusade I have little time to play lots (running the entire campaign plus organising an Apoc tournament in a few months). As a result the leading faction, the Protectors, are currently in the lead, harbouring a massively powerful Pyschic entity.

The two other Factions (the Corruptors and the Oppurtunists) are on equal footing and are rapidly closing the gap, however their factions goals are equally henious to the Protectors and only the complete extermination of the witch should be allowed.

ANY non tournament game results are accepted, they do not have to conform to the scenario rules, simply state which army you played, along with any allies, which opponent you played and their allies and what the scores were. If the games played were according to the scenario rules, mention that, and the scores will count double or triple depending on the scenario.

Updates in fluff are normally made every fortnight or so, and some of the regular players have even started writing their own fluff reflecting their actions during the games. If people are uncomfortable or relucntant joining another forum (WAU) then you are more than welcome to post your results to me via PM or post them in the main thread on B&C listed below. Happy to answer any questions.

B&C Phonicas Campaign Thread

Official Phonicas Campaign Sub Forum (WargamerAU)

Archived