Hello, new player!

Dark Synergy

Hello there.

I'm Dan, just recently got into 40K. I have had my eye on the hobby for a while, and I have played Dawn of War, but never really fancied the hobby until now.

A friend of mine, is a huge fan, plays the game, has several armies, reads the books, and also plays in tourneys, managed to persuade me to go to a local GW store. Wow!

I played a small game against the manager, whom was very keen to involve me, and I went as Dark Angels. The whole mysterious feel appealed to me. I got into the game, managed to kill a few Chaos Space Marines and the manager told me a little about the background story. I really enjoyed it. I can see why so many do also.

I was persuaded by the manager to buy the Dark Vengeance box set and I also invested in the Dark Angels Codex and a book called Ravenwing, which I haven't started yet. My friend told me to write out an army list, so I have been trying.

Anyways, I wanted to introduce myself, and basically see what this community has to offer a new player with tips and help whenever I need it. I look forward to contributing in the near future.

Dark Synergy.

Hail and welcome to B&C, brother! I'm sure the Dark Angels subforum would be very pleased to welcome in a new member. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. :)

welcome indeed! yep, come to the rock (darkangels subforum) we easily have the most passionate and skilled group on the web. the hobbyists there are crazy good, and super friendly. we look after our own there. if cant figure something out ask. we'll get you there. so welcome to the rock, friend request sent.

for the Lion.

welcome indeed! yep, come to the rock (darkangels subforum) we easily have the most passionate and skilled group on the web. the hobbyists there are crazy good, and super friendly. we look after our own there. if cant figure something out ask. we'll get you there. so welcome to the rock, friend request sent.

for the Lion.

Cheers mate. I'll be sure to look you up, thanks for the welcome.

Archived