Hey guys I could use some halp!

Ersiais

O.K. I'm in the process of coming up with fluff for my BA successor chapter. I however haven't decided on a colour scheme. So the chapters official name is the Keepers of Tartarus a.k.a. the Tartaruchi. So now you have a name to stick to the scheme. What I want out of the scheme is to get away from the traditional red. TBH I really like the colours used with the Doom Eagles. As in I like the silver being used as the primary. So a metallic is a must but no gold. As needs to differ from the Silvers Skulls seeing as that's an army I'll be playing agaisnt. Now this is what I have so far. Feel free to C&C .

spacemarine (5)

Mithril Silver with Enchanted Blue

spacemarine (3)

same as before but orange. I kinda favor this one.

Well, I'd say go with what you like. Both of those look fine to me, so if you prefer orange go with orange.

If you want more in-depth commentary, I'd be interested to know a bit more about the background for your chapter and what sort of "feel" and culture you want to use for them. This may help with further ideas.

Well, I dunno about colour schemes but there's some interesting greek mythology behind Tartarus and what it was used for.

I like the idea of them being gaolers (or jailers if you are American). Responsible for holding some of the most terrible enemies of the Blood Angels who are too important to kill.

Archived