Newbie to chaos

Cypher-xv

Hey guys , when chaos marines fall back do they have their own version of ATSKNF? Do they get destroyed if charged in assault while falling back?

Thank you.

They would follow the normal rules for LD checks in assault.

The good news is that they do come with fairly decent stock LD values and it can be improved fairly cheaply.

If you're really worried about it, consider adding Fearlessness through an icon or HQ.

Thanks guys. The only other army I've played is my BT's. Since DV came out I've been lured to the will of the dark gods.lol

I feel like I'm learning to play all over again.

Thanks guys. The only other army I've played is my BT's. Since DV came out I've been lured to the will of the dark gods.lol

I feel like I'm learning to play all over again.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/2646951/images/1222192410627.jpg

Welcome to the dark side! Have fun and kick some ****! :D

Muwahahaha...

I mean, uh, welcome to the dark side. We do actually have cookies, but honestly you probably don't want to eat them. They're 10,000 years old.

I hope the milk isn't as old. It probably comes from a demonatte.

At first I just wanted to recreate space crusade using the FM rules so I got a decimator to be my chaos dread. Then I realized I needed chaos troops as well as orks and chaos androids. Though if you played SC then u will now that the truth of those chaos androids is really they are crons and the truth has been supressed.lol Thank you Inq...

Archived