Resurrection into a new era

Hello!

I'm Tim and I was recently introduced into the Warhammer 40K world by my fellow co-worker, Madwolf Shadowmane.

I played Warhammer Fantasy back in middle school and high school. Recently, I have been looking into getting into the 40K Universe for quite some time now, and I am excited to be joining it!

I plan on doing a DIY for my Chaos Space Marine Army the SONS OF CROTALUS!!

I look forward to being on the B&C!!

welcome to the 40k universe brother, and may you find the B&C a good place to be. the people and mods here are an excellent source of 40k lore and tips, with each of the subforums offering information from players and collectors alike. be warned though, you may find this forum slightly addictive, so hope you've got plenty of recaf ready (40k term, you'll get used to it ;) ). 

may your stay here be truly blessed by the dark gods (as a fellow chaos player), and we look forward to hearing the exploits of the sons of crotalus. 

Let me also say welcome! Please take a minute to go through the forum rules and feel free to ask any questions.

I think it's a great time to start a new Chaos project with the new Codex an'all - so good luck and enjoy your time here!

Archived