Dark Angels re-visited

Sokk_Likk

Hello everyone,

I thought I'd introduce myself since I'm a new member here.

I've been a fan of 40K and Space Marines for most of my life, although I haven't played for a while.

Hopefully starting an army blog on here will also motivate me to finish painting my large pile of plastic and metal. I also have Warhammer Orcs n Goblins (on Da Warpath) to work on, and many other hobby projects, but I'm trying to focus on one army per game, for now.

Next up, when I have a nice sunny day here, I'll start my army blog and post some pics of my army so far.

Thanks smile.png

Welcome - you are in the right place if you seek motivation, advice or ideas! The DA forum is a good place to start if DAs is your preferred army but also the modelling and painting forums where peolpe exchange their views and provide inspiration!

See you around!

PS as a new member please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with forum rules and feel free to ask any questions.

Cool, thanks for the welcome.

I've started my army blog over in the Dark Angels' section, I'll slowly be adding pics and army progress in the days to come.
After a quick poke-around the site and various sections I imagine that I'll really enjoy my time as a member here.

I've just read the forum rules, and I'll do my utmost to respect and abide by them.

Thanks Captain Semper and Olisredan :)

Archived