Greetings from the UK

Good evening fellow gamers and hobby enthusiasts; my name is Edge-of-Infinty (real name will remain undisclosed) and I'm a 22 year old gaming enthusiast from the UK, particularly the south of England. I've been playing Warhammer 40K for the past four years, though I've been involved in the Games Workshop hobby for over a decade now. I've never had a fixed army when it comes to collection, preferring to move from one project to another. I think the term coined was hobby butterfly. 

I've been trying to get a fix on staying with one army, and one army alone but it's proving difficult considering the fact that there are some really cool armies I'd love to collect. I think now I'm content with going for Chaos Space Marines, though in the past I've collected both Space Wolves and Grey Knights (the latter of the two is pure power armoured. No Inquisition or Assassins... yet). I'm hoping to build a good force to take with me to Throne of Skulls some time in the near future.

As well as collecting the models; I've also been a huge fan of writing stories based around what I collect. Whether it's the battles of a unit of Grey Hunters or a Grey Knight Librarian going face to face with a Daemon Prince, I've enjoyed doing them all. I hope to be able to share some of my work.

Anyway, if you have any questions then let me know and I'll answer.

Until then, if you can guess where my username comes from, I'll give you a cookie.

Hail and welcome to B&C, brother! If you fancy having a crack at writing something or have something you did earlier, the Fan Fiction section of the Black Library subforum would be a good place to visit. Also, if you have any questions - feel free to ask. :)

Until then, if you can guess where my username comes from, I'll give you a cookie.

Isn't Edge of Infinity a sci fi book?

Hail and welcome to B&C, brother! If you fancy having a crack at writing something or have something you did earlier, the Fan Fiction section of the Black Library subforum would be a good place to visit. Also, if you have any questions - feel free to ask. smile.png

Isn't Edge of Infinity a sci fi book?

Also an album by a Swiss band called Lunatica and also a MMORPG ^_^ although I admit, I've never heard of any of them (google FTW ^_^ )

In any case, welcome to B+C ^_^

You're both right on the matters of the name, though I found the name from the album Edge of Infinity by Lunatica. A very good album I must add, well worth listening to. Unfortunately though, I ate the cookie :P

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'll definitely check out the Fiction forum and upload some of my work. I haven't got anything on my current laptop, I need to get it off of my previous computer. I am planning something new though.

Archived