Dark Angels Missing Assetts

Sidewinder 3

Sorry guys, but I do not think the DA do not have Thunderfires because of the lack of trust in techmarines. They do not trust them because of the duel dedication to chapter and mechanicum and because of this, will not allow them to rise into the ranks of the Deathwing.

Agreed, hence my use of the :D to indicate that I was making a joke based on hyperbole. I think Angels of Darkness shows that Techmarines aren't shunned by the rest of their battle-brothers.

The reason the DA codex does not have Thunderfires is probably deviation. Otherwise, that is the only unit from the vanilla codex that I could actually imagine the Unforgiven using.

I've already outlined my ideas on their supply by the Mechanicum. I can easily see the Dark Angels and the Unforgiven having enough production power to not really have to rely on the Mechanicum directly for much. However, I don't see the DA using the Thunderfire because the reasons given in the C:SM for its use seem semi-bogus to me, and also able to be overcome by other uses of units the Dark Angels possess. The Unforgiven may simply never have requisitioned them from the AdMech because they said "That's what it is for? Nah, never mind, we'd just use a 'blank' instead."

Sorry guys, but I do not think the DA do not have Thunderfires because of the lack of trust in techmarines. They do not trust them because of the duel dedication to chapter and mechanicum and because of this, will not allow them to rise into the ranks of the Deathwing.

Agreed, hence my use of the biggrin.png to indicate that I was making a joke based on hyperbole. I think Angels of Darkness shows that Techmarines aren't shunned by the rest of their battle-brothers.

>The reason the DA codex does not have Thunderfires is probably deviation. Otherwise, that is the only unit from the vanilla codex that I could actually imagine the Unforgiven using.

I've already outlined my ideas on their supply by the Mechanicum. I can easily see the Dark Angels and the Unforgiven having enough production power to not really have to rely on the Mechanicum directly for much. However, I don't see the DA using the Thunderfire because the reasons given in the C:SM for its use seem semi-bogus to me, and also able to be overcome by other uses of units the Dark Angels possess. The Unforgiven may simply never have requisitioned them from the AdMech because they said "That's what it is for? Nah, never mind, we'd just use a 'blank' instead."

Yeah for sure. The reason the DA would probably have against is it is more defensive when the Unforgiven are, as a whole, more offensive in nature. I am pretty sure every chapter has a bit of production capability though.

Imperial Fists Captain: "Men, we have to bring that wall down so that we can get into the fortress. Bring up the Thunderfire!"

Dark Angels Company Master stands by and watches with a stoic demeanor as a huge plasma blast goes off from inside the fortress wall. When the smoke clears showing the breech, ferrocrete melting and still glowing from the super-heated plasma blast, behind it stand fifteen Deathwing, waving.

Dark Angels Company Master reaches up slowly and removes his helmet, raising a single eyebrow at his fellow commander and waving the mixed battle force forward.

:D

Imperial Fists Captain: "Men, we have to bring that wall down so that we can get into the fortress. Bring up the Thunderfire!"

Dark Angels Company Master stands by and watches with a stoic demeanor as a huge plasma blast goes off from inside the fortress wall. When the smoke clears showing the breech, ferrocrete melting and still glowing from the super-heated plasma blast, behind it stand fifteen Deathwing, waving.

Dark Angels Company Master reaches up slowly and removes his helmet, raising a single eyebrow at his fellow commander and waving the mixed battle force forward.

biggrin.png

As a former codex marine lover, I love this!

If only I can like this more!

I think the bathroom is to small. X-X

"Sergeant abbacus to starship, Teleport successful, no casu- Wait, Damn it... Brother Jenkins has been teleported into the towel rack..."

Thats good, Imagine if he teleported inside the toilet. But then again thats what hommers are for ;)

Archived