altar of war:chaos space marines

henrywalker

Where's the love for the rest of the Apple products? I don't want to pay three hundred dollars for this huge tablet so I can buy a $15 download.

But as I understand it, apparently there are too many OS for the Android and as a result, the downloads would be limited to whatever specific Android OS they chose so you could have an Android and still not be able to buy it. As for Windows, not too sure since that one tablet they have that comes with a keyboard is one that I would like at.

.pdf isn't as easily protected, is it? Which means GW might lose out on lovely monies. Which of course they do by limiting the digitalness to a single Apple product.

Choosing an Android platform would be a matter of numbers, if they were really considering it, and Kindle would have to be first in the bunch. That said having some of these things on .pdf on a kindle I know they come out as pretty small and difficult to read, which might be a factor for them too.

psh. If they're worried about easily being protected they should not put things out. I have found pdf's of the brb and chaos book, as well as the forgeworld 30k book. 
Stuff is out on the internet even when released in print. Just give us options, is all I'm sayin.

Archived