Lion's Roar on Space Marine Bike Conversion Help

Hessenth

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me with ideas/bits on adding the Lion's Roar to a space marine bike? To really try and take it an extra mile I would like to convert the barrel of the gun to be a lion's head with it's mouth open as the plasma cannon opening.

Any ideas would be great. I am willing to work with green stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd use Sammael's model and just say he rides extra low (which is why his bike doesn't count as a jetbike).  Dunno if that's your cup of tea, though - not sure if your objective is to simply have a model to represent what you want to play, or to convert something.

Isn't the Lion's Roar a combi-weapon? If so, and given that the plasma part only gets used once, a plasma cannon seems a bit much.

If it were me, I'd go with the combi-plasma gun that comes with the terminator librarian in the hand of the biker. Bikers generally look cool when one hand is off the controls and wielding a weapon, and the term-libby combi-plas is the most impressive-looking combi-plasma out there, in my opinion. Then I'd fancy it up with some purity seal and dark angels bits and paint it up nice.

I tried the PC and double combi storm bikers on bike, none really panned out and I agree the PC looked a but much. I use lions roar currently and if I decide to represent it on the model I'll use a combi plasma and maybe add some bling. Currently my models hands are full with mace and handle bar so bike mounted would be ideal.

Archived