Army Builder AB40k updated 1.13 inc. new DA codex

Djulius

Awesome news, but how do those of us without a current license obtain it? (I own the software, but my license has expired, allowing me to use the software, but not auto update.)

Where can I download this update from so I can update it manually?

Cheers, 

WW

Awesome news, but how do those of us without a current license obtain it? (I own the software, but my license has expired, allowing me to use the software, but not auto update.)

Where can I download this update from so I can update it manually?

Cheers, 

WW

All you have to do if you own the software but your licence has expired is go here and download the file manually. Save it to your desktop then import the file into your AB.

So before I post this on the Army Builder forum as a bug/forgotten option I wanted to double check to make sure I'm not reading this wrong.

Can Company Masters in Terminator Armor take a Storm Shield? I read the entry as I could take the Storm Shield then upgrade to Terminator Armor. But in Army Builder I can't find the Storm Shield option for Company Masters in Terminator Armor, which made me think my interpretation of the rule is wrong.

So before I post this on the Army Builder forum as a bug/forgotten option I wanted to double check to make sure I'm not reading this wrong.

Can Company Masters in Terminator Armor take a Storm Shield? I read the entry as I could take the Storm Shield then upgrade to Terminator Armor. But in Army Builder I can't find the Storm Shield option for Company Masters in Terminator Armor, which made me think my interpretation of the rule is wrong.

Since it is in his entry, I see no reason to deny a Company Master taking a storm shield at all. It is a "take" option, not a replace.

Maybe.   He also cannot select Lightning claws, Thunderhammer or Power fist  as they arent in "Terminator" "Special Issue" or "Chapter Relics" ...    I believe this one needs to be FAQ'd

No Fortifications, Warmachines, Formations, Legendary, Stratagems, or Strategic Assets. All other Space Marine chapters get them though. I'm sure it was just an oversight and the data compilers will fix it. If you need it on your readout just click on Allies and insert it.

OOPS, just tried to pick an Allie, seems as though we don't have any.

Hey - go easy on the compilers.  The rules are complicated enough for those of us trying to interpret them to build our own lists, imagine trying to turn them into constraints and semantics that a computer program has to apply!

Fair game nowadays to release something like this, get feedback from the community and correct defects!

Hey - go easy on the compilers.  The rules are complicated enough for those of us trying to interpret them to build our own lists, imagine trying to turn them into constraints and semantics that a computer program has to apply!

Fair game nowadays to release something like this, get feedback from the community and correct defects!

Especially as this isn't their job, but a free service they provide to the community...

Archived