The new FAQ & "skies of fury"

Dhx711

Correction, they have not lost DoA, theyve just lost the ability to not take damage.  

We still only scatter 1d6 as its a deepstrike with jump pack troops.

Please correct me if theres something im missing.

This.

I was kind of hoping they would have left the "Skies of Blood" for BA or at least somehow distinguish the BA version from vanilla, but it seems I was hoping too much again.

I always stick a dread and 5 scoring guys inside, it's really great msn-wink.gif

Plus 1 for this against Dark Eldar venom spam and other heavy anti infantry shooters the Raven was a great place to hide a unit from shooting. Put a librarian in one and cast shield you never had to jink and even got a cover save against the strength 10 hit if it crashed in the air.

Jumping out on T4 or T5 was a game changer we can still do it by the looks of it and I will still use it. Yes you can lose a model but the objective grabber is awesome. To adapt I may change my loadout a little but to be honest I would just place objectives and jump into the terrain now since I have to take a dangerous terrain test anyway you can only take one terrain test right?

Jumping into a ruin to claim an objective gave me a draw yesterday. I think Death Company on foot with bolters might be a good loadout in one for a denial/distration unit and RAS in a second for claiming objectives. I am ticked off at the carelessness of GW but like most people will just suck it up and play on

Archived