Dark Angels.... Legions?

whiteraven17708

ive been "subcontracting" as a commission painter for a friend of mine and he is talking to a guy who is wanting some numbers on how many and how much a entire legion would be... right?  wow...  so he is talking a full chapter of DA and a full chapter of all the DA successors....  but he wants titans, and wants them fluffy...  dont know if i know of any thats why i asked here.  but thats a biiiiiiig project even without the titans,  at my current rate of production,  might take a couple decades lol 

On the world of Sarosh, in Descent of Angels, I believe our mighty legion was fighting alongside the god machines of the Fire Wasps titan legion.

I wouldn't say they were a permanent assignment, but certainly there is scope to have them fighting together. A lot of the heresy was spent in the Thramas crusade in hit & run raids and smaller battles with the Night Lords.

Hope that helps

Edit - a full legion is around 80,000+ marines at least, dependant upon the legion and time frame. I doubt that's what the actual object is, lol. For info, a heresy era chapter was circa 10,000 marines, again dependant upon legion and time

that does help thank you... however my copy of descent of angels has been lost to the warp... and has not been replaced yet.   wasn't that book mostly about Caliban prior to the arrival of the emperor and the marines? I do not recall the titans being there, do you (or anyone else ) have a list of the titans that were there? class anyway?

Archived