Marius Perdo

Ta lads.

@Biohazard: I quite like them (gauntlets that is), although I wasn't intending to use them on everyone as with FW WE parts "normal" marine CC arms where always going to happen. I own a real pair (as in steel ones) that I can wear with a hood on webcam calls to pretend I am Doctor Claw. Something about strangling/pulverising faces that just works better with gauntlets. Although punching things with them shreds my knuckles more than boxing does.

On a more sane note it does mean I wouldn't have enough arms at all if I didn't use some of the plastic WE ones. As I am trying to use what I have lying about rather than going out and buying several of everything "just in case" (my usual approach which isn't exactly efficient) I may just have to make do. Saying that there are always bitz sites I guess...

I'd best do a stock take/count and see exactly what I have. I also really, really need to sort out a list so I have something to build towards.

Right, Post Office and then home to plan for several hours, then gym. Expect an Edit style *some time later* update...well....later :)

NB the alternate pistols/arm parts used above where already on partly severed arms as was, so no complete parts where ruined in the making of this World Eater.

Archived