Switching to CHaos

Arcantheus

Its not racism its being a Bigot all loyalists including GW are so jealous that chaos has true gods who we have unshakable faith in, (oh wait Loyalist marines are all atheists they don't believe in gods filthy herectics,) that they pick on us by refusing to give us Drop Pods even though Chaos should be able to use them being space marines, we had drop pods during the heresy most of our fluff has the chaos legions using them, plus most of the renegade marines had them before they turned but apparently got rid of them so why the heck can't chaos ever use drop pods is that part of a messed up  contract you have to sign when serving Chaos  "oh you want to fight for chaos , ok before you can join you will have to get rid of all those  awesome drop pods  common sense has no place here with chaos,  sorry you should've stayed being loyalist"

I think CSM is the only faction  (excluding the Daemons) without viable means of transport. All space marines have pods, better LRs, and teleport homers, orks and eldars have fast open-topped transports..

Even tyranids have pods.

DW?

No i meant dark wolves

The Dark wolves are a playable Legion right?

The Dark wolves are a playable Legion right?

And what are these Dark Wolves you speak of???

These are the guys he's talking about: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Skyrar%27s_Dark_Wolves#.UTTQ-1ePtGQ

yeah these guys I love them cuz they chaos and from Space Wolves my 2 fav teams lol

I think CSM is the only faction  (excluding the Daemons) without viable means of transport. All space marines have pods, better LRs, and teleport homers, orks and eldars have fast open-topped transports..

Even tyranids have pods.

yep even bugs have (drop)pods, + lotsa stuff with subterranean assault & flying & and infiltrate/outflank.

Even tyranids have pods.

yep even bugs have (drop)pods, + lotsa stuff with subterranean assault & flying & and infiltrate/outflank.

Thats interesting i never knew that.

Sisters lack effective assault transports outright. Our only deep strike/extreme mobility options are Seraphim and outflanking Dominions.

Guard lack assault transports too, but for the most part they also lack things to put in assault transports, heh.

Sisters lack effective assault transports outright. Our only deep strike/extreme mobility options are Seraphim and outflanking Dominions.

Guard lack assault transports too, but for the most part they also lack things to put in assault transports, heh.

I didnt know that about the sisters but i knew that the guard dont because they cant really stand as much body stress as a space marine lol.

Archived