En route to Terra, What is the Source?

Vash113

So the discussion about Leman Russ had me remembering a story about the Dark Angels and Space Wolves joint journey to Terra during the Horus Heresy and how they got sidetracked to an Imperial world and almost came to blows until they discovered the Imperial commander was a traitor or something of that nature. The specifics elude me and now I cannot seem to find the source. Does anyone know what source that story was in? One of the HH Artbooks perhaps? For that matter does anyone have the details? This info is missing from the Comprehensive Histories and I'd like to add it if possible.

Codex: Angels of Death, page 67. I'll have a read and pick out the details for you later.

{edit} Do you mean the origin of their feud when the Lion knocked Russ's lights out? That happened before the Horus Heresy.

I can't find anything in Collected Visions about what the Lion did after the dropsite massacre.

Codex: Angels of Death, page 67. I'll have a read and pick out the details for you later.

{edit} Do you mean the origin of their feud when the Lion knocked Russ's lights out? That happened before the Horus Heresy.

I can't find anything in Collected Visions about what the Lion did after the dropsite massacre.

No I know about the fued origin story, it is what happened after Istvaan and before Terra that I'm thinking about. It's possible I'm completely misremembering but I could swear I recall a story about the DA and SW joint voyage to Terra...

Archived