Where are the most recent Mortis Dreadnought rules?

Drunkspleen

I was looking for the rules for the normal Mortis (not the Contemptor-Mortis which I know is in Aeronautica) and having a hard time, I found an update but it doesn't list Hull Points or any special Skyfire rules so I think it's pre 6th edition.

When I look at the 6th edition update it lists the Mortis as gaining Skyfire when stationary, but I can't find a complete profile with costs taking this into account.

So I'm just wondering if there is maybe a newer updated profile I should be using or if I should use the below update rules and then just amend them with the 3 Hull Points and "gains skyfire and interceptor when stationary"

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/s/Smupdate.pdf - the update that I'm not sure how recent it is.

TLLC/TLCC for 155, sit back and wait, no plane= move and shoot tanks, plane= sit in cover and scare him into inefficiency or killy him dead.

IMHO: The short range guns fail if you can't move. I love the AC/AC Contemptable for it's looks and amazing shootybangbang but prefer to keep dreads out of possible CC range in 6th, it's long range weapons all the way for me now.

Archived