"Crimson Bloodtide" Models - WIP

Jupiter Forge

Hi again,

As my other post shows (in my signature), I'm working on the Crimson Castellans chapter of Space Marines, but I've not done much yet... and even less with their traitorous brethren, who I've named "The Crimson Bloodtide". So... here's two of those.

First up we have their Chaos Lord in Terminator Armour; "Arch-Commodore Bloodspite". I'm not up for "rules", so pretty much he's just got a "Demonic Sword", Lightning Claw and a Shield (fluff information comes later in my main post). I just wanted to mainly piece him together and get him undercoated, but due to me being reeeeeally bad with the Citadel Spray paint it didn't go as well as planned. After this stage I washed him in Badab Black (not shown here) and that made him look "Blah", so when I come to the paint job I'm going to try my best but it may not come out well. I can always just call these trial runs!

Arch-Commodore Bloodspite

Next up we have an un-named character. For now he's "Gregory". Don't ask why, there is no reason.

He's just a little fun I hadwith kitbashing (like pretty much all my models), and I turned his standard into a massive scythe using the top of a WHFB Wizard piece. I think it came out pretty well. Considering making him a Dark Apostle and hanging scrolls from the Scythe and other parts of him. Any thoughts?

Gregory

And that's it for now. Not going to do any real painting until I get my darn airbrush. Currently it's stuck in the UK because the post office refuses to ship it with all it's other bits... lucky for me I'm going on vacation there in April when I can pick it up and bring it back on the Eurostar. sleep.png

Cheers for looking,

J.F.

Archived