Eldar "Doom" and allies.

Morticon

I ran into an Eldar list with allied GK last week its a very powerful combo he had somehting like 9 troops with Eldrad at the back. The GK's were all Strike Squads and did not use any psychic powers at all as Eldrad would shut them out of the game with his roll 3 D6 nerf.  The GK did not need to roll anyway Eldrad carried the whole army fortuning his troops and dooming mine.  It was an effective anti flyer tactic too.  Eldar allied into a shooting list is devastating and the psyker shutdown is a big reason for taking him.

He cant even cast them on Battle Brothers because they can only target an "Eldar" unit. A small case can be made for ICs attached to eldar units- like the controversial harlequin deathstar- but straight on any other unit is a no go.

... Though he could cast BRB psychic powers on battle brothers if he swapped out his normal powers for them.

Which is what I always do when playing my Dark Eldar/Eldar force. Eldrad with 4 rolls on the Divination chart casting 3 powers a turn is an absolute powerhouse.

Archived