hello friends.

sani8093

Thanks.

Olisredan, how do i post pictures in this forum. Do i upload straight from my pc into a forum or must i upload into my gallery first.

Regards.

sani8093.

You can use third party image hosting sites but what I do is upload pictures straight to a B&C gallery so that I don't have to worry about exceeded allowed bandwidth for hosted pictures. You can make a gallery by going the 'gallery' tab at the top right of every page and choosing to 'upload' an image. To create a new album for the picture to go in simply select the 'create new gallery' button and set the options for the album in the dialogue box that pops up. Then, to upload a picture, select the new gallery, choose the file to upload and hit the red 'upload' button. Hope that helps. :) 

I just registered today (27 Feb) and I have been a avid fan of the Warhammer 40K Universe for about 6 years now.  I started playing the computer-based games back in 2007 and haven't been disapointed.  I started collecting the books about 5 years ago, and again, have not been disapointed.  I'm glad to find a sight with avid fans like myself and hope to get alot of usfull information from this forum.

"Ave Imperator!"

- ANG3LS SANGU1N3

Archived