Limits on Mortis Dredds.

Dark_Master

Nope. The PDFs give the most recent, up-to-date rules for using Mortis dreads. Since the PDFs don't have a limit, there is none.

Contemptor Mortis dreads are in... IA:Apocalypse 2? I think? They never had a limit to begin with.

Nope. The PDFs give the most recent, up-to-date rules for using Mortis dreads. Since the PDFs don't have a limit, there is none.

Contemptor Mortis dreads are in... IA:Apocalypse 2? I think? They never had a limit to begin with.

Agreed.

Yeah, Contemptors are in IA:Apoc 2nd Edition. I think they might be somewhere else as well.

Edit: Nope, not that I can find, looks like IA:A 2nd Ed is it.

Nope. The PDFs give the most recent, up-to-date rules for using Mortis dreads. Since the PDFs don't have a limit, there is none.Contemptor Mortis dreads are in... IA:Apocalypse 2? I think? They never had a limit to begin with.

Just wondered why no updates, the PDFs are not the easiest to get hold off if you don't know how to get them. Waiting for the next book maybe?

DM

Forge World have just released a second edition of Imperial Armour I (Imperial Guard), so if that sells well I assume we'll see a second edition of volume II (space marines and Inquisition) with updated mortis dreadnoughts.

Forge World have just released a second edition of Imperial Armour I (Imperial Guard), so if that sells well I assume we'll see a second edition of volume II (space marines and Inquisition) with updated mortis dreadnoughts.

Was anything changed points wise?

Or was it just a reprint with 6th ed rules integrated?

DM

Sorry, I have no idea. I don't own either edition of IA:I (though I do have IA:2) so I can't make a comparison. You might get some hints from Forge World's site.

Archived