4 Armies vote winner!

yep, the tag says it all. I have discovered I am just not that into the Carcharadons Astra. they're cool and all, there just not me. If I want tac squads with bolt pistols and chain swords, I'd still be doing Black Templars. so here goes. I am looking again to the boards for a vote on my new army.

the choices.

1. Brazen Claws
2. Ultra marines
3. Hawk Lords
4. Space wolves

Just four this time. one vote each, decision on monday. I encourage suggestions as well.  just bear in mind what colors my other armies are, trying for diversity.

happy voting,
prime

God help me, but.... Ultramarines.

I actually second this, Ultramrines are like the Stairway to Heaven on 40k. They used to be SO overdone that now everyone avoids them like the plaque. If you ask me, few things are better than a WELL done UM army.

So I vote Ultras as well! You're not alone, heathens wink.png

Gonna vote ultramarines as well. They're way more interesting than people give them credit for, and blue power armour actually looks pretty great provided you pick a good secondary for the pauldron trims. (all ultras should be 1st or 2nd company is what i'm saying here)

Brazen Claws because Iron Hands are awesome! Unfortunately the quartered scheme (and blue and red for that matter) is not my favourite... But then again none of the Iron Hand successors schemes really inspire me...

Alternatively Ultramaines, heresy era!

Archived