4 Armies vote winner!

well, I'll start my day with some totals.

Brazen Claws     10

Ultramarines       19

Hawk Lords         21

Space Wolves     14

Looks like the Hawk Lords eaked into the lead Again. And there is a new Update, my 8 yo son wants to start an army......he chose one on this list. he hasn't told me yet(he's a terrorist like that). but if he chose the one that wins, the 2nd place army will be the new fourth army. 

in the event of a tie, a randomly selected member will have the final decision. I am also still waiting on face book and phone votes (it should be said, I have alot of SW fans in my circle of friends).

cheers,

prime

well, It's officially monday, the hawk lords and the Ultramarines are tied......as I could not find a fair way to decide on a member to tie-break, I turned to my 8yo son. he chose Ultramarines, he is under the Impression that purple is a girls color......oh well. but, the UMs are gonna eventually turn into the Zeist campaign, so you will see hawk lords, eventually.

and remember I said he chose an army on the list he wanted to play, well it would appear the Brazen claws voters will be happy as that's his army now..(he would chose a quartered scheme, the terrorist)

As a purple male, I find your 8 year old son offensive!

teehee.gif

Oh well smile.png Truth be told I would have voted for just about any quartered Chapter except for the Brazen Claws. That's just a nasty looking color scheme tongue.png

Archived