Return to 40K and the Sons of Sanguinius

So, after a few years of on and off collecting (mostly 'off' over the last 5 years!) I finally seem to have a bit of time to take up a paint brush again. By way of selling 'hello' here are a few of my efforts from the last time I painted...

gallery_71506_8227_222392.jpg

gallery_71506_8227_46884.jpg

Not even sure you can use a 'standard' Chaplain in the DC anymore (does he have to be Lemartes?) but I quite like how he turned out smile.png

Yes some good strong colours there :)

I'm fairly new to Blood Angels too after a hiatus, Chaplains are excellent with death company (and so is Lemartes - who is now a unit upgrade).

Take a look at Astorath the Grim too, I have him painted ready to field (he lets you have more than one unit of death company - so you can have some with jump packs, and some in a transport, or foot slogging etc.).

Great start :)

Thanks for the positive comments - my aim Is a 'decent tabletop' standard. Now I've acquired some new red paint I have a squad of termies to attack next :D

Good to hear standard chaplain is still of use, have the latest codex now so might start to actually plan some sort of list rather than just paint what I feel like (techmarine anyone?)

Standard DC chaplain from a box set bought around 06/07 Ghostwolfalpha - my conversion skills aren't all that!

Archived