Librarian Loadouts?

Blank05

Blank here with a new discussion in mind.

I am looking to run my new Terminator Librarian in my upcoming games, but before I finish assembling him I was wondering what others are equipping their's with.

Can't wait to hear what you all have done!

I apologize if this is already a topic, but I didn't see one.

I usually put mine in a 10 man Deathwing shooty squad. With that in mind I don't really tool him out that much. Though I have been putting Foe-Smiter on him along as a lvl 2 psyker. If I have points left over, which I usually do, I then put a Infravisor. If he doesn't have Foe-Smiter then I put a Auspex on him.

I like him as a level 2. More rolls on the power table for more nifty things. So that might be an always take option for me.

As far as DA Librarians, I believe in either two loadouts.

1) Go cheap, use Divination and support a Devastator Squad Manning an AA mount, for minimum cost.

2) Go Full Bore, TDA, Displacer Field, Mace of Redemption + Force Sword, Mastery 2, with Telekinisis(gate) and  Divination, and attach him to a Large DW Squad with Belial. 

I have three loadouts for my Libby...

1) Warlord (TDA, M2 with pres and pyro/telekinesis, PFG, Infravisor, Force staff cause I havent modded his weap out yet) Command squad, deep striking into the heart of the foe!

2) Shot-Calla (TDA, lvl 1 divination) Deepstrike him with shooty terms to make things go boom!

3) El 'Cheapo! (pa, mastery 1 divination) stick him with the devs in an ADL manning either a quad or the Icarus.

Archived