Pre Heresy Army vote!

Hate to say but the grey word bearers scheme is retconned to be thier and everyone elses Great Crusade pre Primarch scheme. The word bearers wore red for the whole heresy and much before. Saying do this scheme it's the best is like saying do any pre reunion legion like Dusk Raiders or something it's just flat ceramite, and red is sweet that's why we paint race cars and fire trucks that way cause both those things are awesome.

You point out where it was retconned, and I'll believe that statement. In The First Heretic, the Word Bearers were still wearing the grey,  some in their ranks still wearing it all the way up to Isstvan V (except Argel Tal's elite, the Gal Vorbak. Thus why Argel was called the Crimson Lord, as he and his men were the first to wear the red of blood and betrayal).

Do you have a more recent retcon than that, sir?

So the final votes are cast in and even though there was a high vote of Raven Guard (which surprised me but nevertheless was the majority of it):

Ultramarines: 56

Raven Guard: 49

Word Bearers: 31

Space Wolves: 12

So it seems many people love the Ultrasmurfs and so had to agree that in the end I have respect for them. Even though the 40k Marines are too much of drama and always win situations (or so I have read most of the part) the 30k ones aren't that bad. Though I was going to make originaly a Pre Heresy Word Bearers army that was themed slightly off of the Unitologists in Dead Space 3 but that could change. But if anybody still wants me to try and make Pre Heresy Word Bearers in the DS 3 style then just post and I'll consider it

Archived