Which HQ is the best/worst?

Boniface

Either a libby with PFG and prescience (if you're fielding a devastator squad...four twinlinked lascannons with a 3+/4++ save and some meat shields (say, a squad of seven, for three spare wounds?) is just plain mean...or, for something more offensively oriented (or if you aren't fielding a dev squad), an interrogator chaplain on a bike with the mace is a brutal beat-stick, especially in a 1000 point game (where 5-man squads will abound, and he can handle those alone)

I believe the whole matter was indeed relevant as to the worthiness of sam as an H.Q, regardless the point was resolved.

What about Asmodai? He is the same as an interrogator, he only gets fear(pretty much worthless) and instant death attacks, for the same points though we can get Ichap with terminator armor and storm bolter.

Has anyone fielded the guy? Instant death is nice but the damn weapon has no AP value.

Another option I havent tried is Zeke due to his cost, but WS6 and three/two powers a round are tasty. Plus when he assaults the d3 ap2 attacks of mind worm are nothing to scoff at. In essence its a 1 or 3, ap2 sword attacks. Regardless of the debuff succeeds or not.

Either a libby with PFG and prescience (if you're fielding a devastator squad...four twinlinked lascannons with a 3+/4++ save and some meat shields (say, a squad of seven, for three spare wounds?) is just plain mean...or, for something more offensively oriented (or if you aren't fielding a dev squad), an interrogator chaplain on a bike with the mace is a brutal beat-stick, especially in a 1000 point game (where 5-man squads will abound, and he can handle those alone)

Hey thanks for the info. Ive only just started dark angels and atm have the Dark vengeance contingent, space marine battleforce (minus assault troops) and 3 more converted ravenwing bikes. Will look into gettin or converting a chaplain on a bike but for now dont want to proxy especially as the librarian seems so good.

I'll get my list together for this game that im going to use DA for and post it up, see what you think?

Archived