Grimoire of True Names+MoT Possessed and/or W. Talons/Oblits

Iron Sage

Just though I should bring this up in case some Tzeentch players have missed it. A big bird with a Grimoire have interesting implications for certain units believed to be sucky-suck de luxe when marked with the sign of our Lord Tzeentch. Big squad of Possessed just became just interesting...

I really, really hate doing this you know. But I thought about Sons myself at first, but you know, it says that the target must be a "daemon". Sorry, my friend.

Hate dissapointing fellow Sons players :/ We all look for hidden gems for our automatons...

Anyway, point still stands ;)

This is a very interesting combination even for TS in the world of "counts as". And for Tzeentch and those units in general, they suddenly go from ultra weak (Warptalons), kind of meh (possessed), very good (obliterators) to very, very interesting.  :)

Blæh!

Never noticed, but according to the codex, MoT and Invul seemingly cannot go below....+3

This Phil Kelly fan (what happened to the guy who wrote Dark Eldar :/ ) is almost tempted to believe in some kind of "Lulz"  conspiracy between the Game Devs. How can we increase effectiveness of other deities forces while at the same time keep the Lord Mutandis firmly in his shackles. The Trickster   God actually.....works best "tears some of his hair off" when coupled with NURGLE or Slaneesh, which is more than a bit....irritating. "Yeah, let them use awesome tzeentchain characters guys, but lets make sure that those awesome Tzeentch characters only have synergy or at least works best with Slaneesh and Nurgle"....

Meh...

Obviously, this means that the combo I mentioned above would work better on possessed with MoS, FNP banner. Or MoN, since MoN is the rage these days---

*Grumbles, then leaves for work, having finished his monthly being negative day*

Blæh!

Never noticed, but according to the codex, MoT and Invul seemingly cannot go below....+3

This Phil Kelly fan (what happened to the guy who wrote Dark Eldar :/ ) is almost tempted to believe in some kind of "Lulz"  conspiracy between the Game Devs. How can we increase effectiveness of other deities forces while at the same time keep the Lord Mutandis firmly in his shackles. The Trickster   God actually.....works best "tears some of his hair off" when coupled with NURGLE or Slaneesh, which is more than a bit....irritating. "Yeah, let them use awesome tzeentchain characters guys, but lets make sure that those awesome Tzeentch characters only have synergy or at least works best with Slaneesh and Nurgle"....

Meh...

Obviously, this means that the combo I mentioned above would work better on possessed with MoS, FNP banner. Or MoN, since MoN is the rage these days---

*Grumbles, then leaves for work, having finished his monthly being negative day*

No need for concern. It is the MoT that cannot exceed 3++. The Grimoire would be a multiplier extending its power after Mark application. this would allow for a 2++. Almost certainly, although Tzeentch is fickle..  

Archived