Black Knight Loadout

DoggNewTrix

A little confused on what I should do here.  I mean to field six black knights with one grenade launcher but I'm not sure how to kit out the huntmaster.  Should he keep his corvus hammer or go for the power sword?  Just curious what folks have tried and what everyone thinks the best loadout is

Alhough the corvus hammer is very cheap for it's points, if you end up in a challenge it'll probably be against someone with a power weapon. I would take the power weapon to level the odds (although we get T5 too, so not quite level).

I personally leave the hammer. While the power sword is nice, it's still only AP3. The hammer will give you the chance of AP2 and it's +1S. I know it's not as reliable, but sometimes you just gotta roll the dice msn-wink.gif

Power maul. Enjoy instadeathing on lower T scores. Want to see who will challenge you then too biggrin.png

I'm just spitballing here but could that be an effective way to take out the likes of Imperial Guard officers and Sisters of Battle characters? Zoom in, challenge, instant death, hit and run out again. It sounds like fun but I suspect there's a flaw I haven't considered.

In fact, combined with the rad grenades you can extend that list of targets to any character that's T4 with multiple wounds.

Archived