Fluff for The Guardians of The Covenant

Tiger9gamer

There really isn't much fluff for any of the unforgiven successor chapters.  Not sure why GW isn't putting more fluff out with each new codex, but the unforgiven chapters got hosed on fluf yet again, as well as any special characters of any sorts.  The blood angels at least got a special character for a successor, which adds a tiny bit more fluff about that chapter. 

I thought it was just because they were all so similiar. DA and their sucessors i mean.

It does say in the dex once or twice that the DA have been overlooked and/or ignored due to rumours and fear of potential "legion building". The only reason they really have the sucessors in the first place is because at the time of the 2nd founding they didnt want any more attention than they needed right?

I guess i like that its like that, also it leaves room for your own fluff...if thats your thing.

I thought it was just because they were all so similiar. DA and their sucessors i mean.

It does say in the dex once or twice that the DA have been overlooked and/or ignored due to rumours and fear of potential "legion building". The only reason they really have the sucessors in the first place is because at the time of the 2nd founding they didnt want any more attention than they needed right?

I guess i like that its like that, also it leaves room for your own fluff...if thats your thing.

However, millennia of separation are bound to create differences, both in views and organization. Though we know, the unforgiven use the DA standard methods some minor deviations for chapter to chapter wouldnt be unheard of.

Not at all. I encouraged the brethren to add their own ideas to the mix so that this would grow to be a B&C creation instead of one person's sole take on it.

Originally in that article, the GotC were overseers of an Eldar Maiden World that they were protecting while the Mechanicum (hence the red robes) studied the buried wraithbone roots. It was tossed for the current idea.

I'll need to re-read those Deathwing books to add their info to these articles as well.

Archived