Making Land Raiders work

SamaNagol

Versus a Tervigon? I can't think of anything in the game as well suited for The Relic as a Tervigon, holding it forever, and pooping out gaunts to screen her off of charges and cover her retreat.

Push forward immediately and block any avenue to the Relic then reverse back off with it and laugh hysterically.

You can definitely move faster than a Tervigon.

Can someone please tell me on what page of the rulebook (I'm using the ridiculously oversized and incredibly heavy rulebook) or where in the rules update or codex update that says a Land Raider can move 12 inches in its movement phase? I wish to point it out to players at my LGS as it seems no one has picked up on it.

Can someone please tell me on what page of the rulebook (I'm using the ridiculously oversized and incredibly heavy rulebook) or where in the rules update or codex update that says a Land Raider can move 12 inches in its movement phase? I wish to point it out to players at my LGS as it seems no one has picked up on it.

Page 71... 6th Paragraph.

Every regular tank can move 12'' in its moving phase, fast vehicles can go an additional 12'' when flat out (as opposed to 6'' for slow ones). So CC units in a raider can move 30'' by turn 2 and then charge, it's pretty cool :)

Page 71... 6th Paragraph.

Every regular tank can move 12'' in its moving phase, fast vehicles can go an additional 12'' when flat out (as opposed to 6'' for slow ones). So CC units in a raider can move 30'' by turn 2 and then charge, it's pretty cool smile.png

Thanks guys, appreciate it a lot.

Archived