Angels of Redemption - Slooooow and steady

Chaplain Lucifer

• 5 months later...

I didn't know you had a painting thread, Chaplain smile.png! I see what you did there on naming him after yourself. Clever tongue.png!

I'm going to take a look through the pages. If he is anything to go by, I'm sure that I'm in for a treat.

Keep up the great work thumbsup.gif!

May i recommend you to drybrush the black parts first, then painting the other things? Black is very difficult to paint but i found for me, that this method is providing good results:

1. basecoat black

2. drybrush dark grey (eshin grey)

3. drybrush little dawnstone on the edges

4. nuln oil it

5. do all details

Voila!

Bk

note that i used flashlight and therefore it looks brighter than it is

Nice to see you painting again CL; I'm loving the dangerous looking Crozius!

I agree with Knight Angel, do the black first...I hate painting black, the rest is a reward as the mini comes to life.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I really like the title of this Blog, I should adopt something similar for mine (sloooooow) msn-wink.gif

AoR is my beloved chapter also but i want to share my concerns about painting AoR cloth.

Following the fluff of the 7th book the robes should be RED!.. and since its Veterans time i'd like to have your opinion on it.

At the time I started my AoR the robe colour was unknown só I went with what made sense and look good. A dark red is nice but at the time I wanted to keep reds to a minimum because of "Xmas" effect. In the end it's up to you to make your army look how you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived