Dark Angels Modeling Help

supercrazy05

Hey guys. I have been on here for a while for a few different armies, but I feel I have found my niche with the Dark Angels and over the last month have built up a pretty impressive Death Wing collection (I think I am at 46 Terminators :P)

I want to know start building the Raven Wing portion of my army. I currently have 10 Bikers (6 with Plasma, 1 with Melta, 2 With Swords, and 1 with Boltgun) All from the Dark Vengeance set. I have a ton of extra sprues from the DW box sets and want start building a few 6 man RWK units. Is there any easy way to change the bolters on the Dark Vengeance Bikes to Plasma Talons? I suck at modeling, and am just looking for suggestions. I also would want to have at least one Grenade Launcher per RWK unit and need ideas for those. Is there a place to get the necessary bits cheap? What should I do for attack bikes? Would the RW Box set be a nice option?

I am also thinking about grabbing another Dark Shroud and Sammael... any ideas to model him in a landspeeder?

Im just really excited about this army... lol there is so much I want :)

Dreads, Devs, LRCs, RW.... :P I need options.. I think I may be addicted

It´s very easy to convert them into BK indeed because the have the same design as "official BK".

The DV squad doesn't fit with the design of the RAS. The wings and the banner are more in line with the BK design.

That's what I've done actually by buying some BK bikes front on a blitz website and just replacing them.

Archived