Which Successor as Which Ally?

Jolemai

Our Potential Power Armoured Allies are:

Black Templars

Dark Angels

Grey Knights

Space Wolves

and many flavours of Vanilla Marines (Ultramarine, White Scars, Salamanders, etc)

Our known Successor Chapters are:

Angels Encarmine

Angels Sanguine

Angels Vermillion

Blood Drinkers

Flesh Eaters

Flesh Tearers

Knights of Blood

Lamenters

Many on here like to represent their allies by painting them up as Successors so my question to you all is, what Successor Chapter would best represent what ally?

(On the off chance Furyou Miko reads this, I haven't forgotten about the Sisters of Battle. They are just difficult to represent as a Successor.)

I've been slowly working on some FT for allies.  I'm not sure if I want to use them as other marines at this point, or just keep them using the BA rules as a secondary detachment for bigger games.  I've worked on some of the termies from the DV box set, giving them dual chain fists (proxy as lightning claws), but that is a slow going project that isn't on the top of my list at the moment.

Nice ideas so far:

Blood Drinkers: Ultramarines

Flesh Tearers: Black Templars or Space Wolves

Perhaps Flesh Eaters could take on Space Wolves? This would leave Templars for the Flesh Tearers which could suit them seeing as they are quite an ad hoc Chapters in today's fluff...

Also our fluff states that the Angels Vermillion are very secretive and shun contact from others outside of their Chapter. Perhaps this could be a candidate for the Dark Angels?

Archived