Need Advice for DA Successor Chapter Name

Eulfein

By popular demand...

Ponder upon thy Father's name. Carry thine sorrow like the lion carries its mane, let it shield your soul from fang and claw; charge thy prey with martial vigor, ward thy charges like it wards't the pride; forever cast out the unworthy and the usurper. -Book of Azzykins, The Lion, verses 01-04

Nah forget it, there is no way to get it across and understand the context without someone getting offended.

By popular demand...

Ponder
upon thy Father's name. Carry thine sorrow like the lion carries its
mane, let it shield your soul from fang and claw; charge thy prey with
martial vigor, ward thy charges like it wards't the pride; forever cast
out the unworthy and the usurper. -Book of Azzykins, The Lion, verses
01-04

EDIT: That was actually cool!

Moving on... I think... brain is unsure...

I have been trying to figure out a name for my dudes as well. "The Dudes" as there are referred to right now just is not fitting...

Although now I want to model a bunch of Space Marines with Bathrobes and a bowling ball bag and call them "The Dudes" and enter them into some painting comps...

The Dark Lebowskis

Chapter Master - The Dude

Chapter Motto - The Dude Abides

Chapter Relic - P*ss stained carpet of dudeness - The carpet will disappear at the start of a random game turn, only to reappear as a much improved rug the following turn. While the rug is present, the Dark Lebowskis automatically pass Leadership tests, but on the turn where the rug is not present, they automatically fail Leadership tests due to loss of 'Cool'

anyway........

By popular demand...

Ponder

upon thy Father's name. Carry thine sorrow like the lion carries its

mane, let it shield your soul from fang and claw; charge thy prey with

martial vigor, ward thy charges like it wards't the pride; forever cast

out the unworthy and the usurper. -Book of Azzykins, The Lion, verses

01-04

EDIT: That was actually cool!

Yeah it makes me hope that somewhere some servitor is following his posts and writing this all down lol biggrin.png

Moving on... I think... brain is unsure...

I have been trying to figure out a name for my dudes as well. "The Dudes" as there are referred to right now just is not fitting...

Although now I want to model a bunch of Space Marines with Bathrobes and a bowling ball bag and call them "The Dudes" and enter them into some painting comps...

The Dark Lebowskis

Chapter Master - The Dude

Chapter Motto - The Dude Abides

Chapter Relic - P*ss stained carpet of dudeness - The carpet will disappear at the start of a random game turn, only to reappear as a much improved rug the following turn. While the rug is present, the Dark Lebowskis automatically pass Leadership tests, but on the turn where the rug is not present, they automatically fail Leadership tests due to loss of 'Cool'

anyway........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The carpet killed me.

Yeah it makes me hope that somewhere some servitor is following his posts and writing this all down lol biggrin.png

I told him to compile the damn thing, but would anybody listen to me? NOOOOOOOooooooooooo. They just keep coming naggin afterwards and I always say: I told you so.

Seeeesh....

After 2 days of pondering the mysteries of naming my successor chapter the answer came from a power higher than all the Primarchs and dare I say even the Emperor Himself......my wife. She showed me something she found online.

Confessor - A Priest who hears confession and gives absolution.

She suggested why not make my chapter monastic like the GotC but with more emphasis on The Hunt and make them fleet based as a start? I liked the suggestion so I'm gonna take that route. I appreciate the posts and the suggestions my brothers!

So I nameth my Successor Chapter: The Confessors! colors, livery and background to come in a different post.

There is a saying: "When in doubt, consult the spouse!" hehehehehe

Archived