Starting New Marines - Yet Again

Vivster

I have finally decided - turquoise marines it is - i went to my local gw and asked the manager there if i could test the colour schemes above (turquoise and orange) and i managed to test out some variations and i preferred the turquoise though the orange were a close second.

Mind u if i could paint orange i would, but hopefully i wont regret my decision :p

Now need a name for these aqua-themed space marines

Hello Vivster.

I really really like your red marines. In fact I might paint one but change to non metallic gold for the metal areas. I can't tell since I'm on a smart phone, are the bits already like that? I'm expecting my tablet here in a few days.... But anyways, I really dig your reds. Would you actually mind if I painted one? :-) Not trying to hijack your art or anything, but your work is very inspiring. Everything on down to the chipping. Everything just contrasts so... "velvety" haha.

Hello Vivster.

I really really like your red marines. In fact I might paint one but change to non metallic gold for the metal areas. I can't tell since I'm on a smart phone, are the bits already like that? I'm expecting my tablet here in a few days.... But anyways, I really dig your reds. Would you actually mind if I painted one? :-) Not trying to hijack your art or anything, but your work is very inspiring. Everything on down to the chipping. Everything just contrasts so... "velvety" haha.

Sure Man - Feel Free to!

Also the red was painted with proper gold - it just looks strange on the picture

Archived