Looted Wagons

spafe

I know this is a power armoured board, but for rules queries I am hoping its exempt. How does the ork looted wagon fit with this? I have 2 converted boom guns, one with a basalisk cannon mounted where the heavy bolter is on a chrimera, and anotehr turret mounted on a backwards russ chassie. One is turret and one chasis, but gw dont specify (and no model to go off), thoughts? I generally play one as turret and one not, as I made em to look cool, but could that be modelling for advantage?

I know this is a power armoured board, but for rules queries I am hoping its exempt. How does the ork looted wagon fit with this? I have 2 converted boom guns, one with a basalisk cannon mounted where the heavy bolter is on a chrimera, and anotehr turret mounted on a backwards russ chassie. One is turret and one chasis, but gw dont specify (and no model to go off), thoughts? I generally play one as turret and one not, as I made em to look cool, but could that be modelling for advantage?

As a fellow 'Ork Warlord' I'll advise you to check your FAQ for the passage:

Q. How are the boomgun and other weapons mounted on a

Looted Wagon? (p54)

A. Players are free to mount the weapons on their converted or

scratch-built models however they see fit (i.e. in a turret,

sponson, hull or otherwise), as long as this is absolutely clear

by looking at the model.

They are however you modelled them. I made sure to put mine in a turret.

Rules questions in the Official Rules forum are exempt- wich you would know if you read our rules thread above.

Also, please make a new topic in the future instead of piggybacking onto a mildly related one, itll save me some hassle.

Archived